Safer and Faster Client Interactions Through Your Online Client Portal
Can your existing website send 2 way text messages to the clients in your parking lot and obtain client forms via text message? Can it process your client payments?
Your Online Client Portal is the digital extension of your front desk staff, allowing your staff to have a quicker, less-touch, client interaction while eliminating telephone and bottlenecks at the front desk. It is a single, secure location on your website that your clients can access from a desktop or smartphone, even outside your hospital. It is the best place on your website to direct your clients to the resources you want them to use and shows them that you care about keeping them safe and respect their time. It contains:
- Digital forms for all your hospital forms. Receive all signed forms by email rather than paper PDF prior to the appointment.
- Secure, online payment processing.
- Secure document uploading and sharing.
- 2-way texting from the front desk computers (or designated smartphones) for better curbside and valet service.
- Repository for client education handouts, care guides, wellness plan brochures, and any other client-centered materials you would like to hand out.
- A link to your online pharmacy, home food delivery or other third-party resources.
- A link to your PIMS client portal.
- A link to contact you directly (via email).
Our clients estimate that using the website for digital forms, online payment solutions and client resources saves them time and crowding at the front desk. We have had clients report that they achieved over a 20% increase in annual revenue in the year of implementation. Many clients using the portal reported that they were able to see new patients during the pandemic, while clients not fully using the portal were forced to turn new clients away. It is the best place on your website to direct your clients to the resources you want them to use.