WEBSITES FOR VETERINARIANS–ATTRACT NEW CLIENTS
We build responsive, mobile friendly/optimized, brand creating veterinary websites
Our general practice veterinarians, specialists, and consultant clients in the veterinary profession report an increase of new and retained clients after we launch a new website. If you have not upgraded your website in over a year, now is the time to do it. A custom website will immerse your audience in your veterinary “brand” to strengthen and grow impactful client relationships and share your unique personality.
Using a “Skin” or “Template” Website Is Not Enough In Today’s Competitive Veterinary Profession
As competition in the veterinary profession increases, a “skin” or “template” website will not be enough to market your practice. Your website needs to be an interactive brochure highlighting you, your staff and your practice. The “build it and they will come” mentality of the internet is over. This is the age of “engage”.
Cheshire Partners will differentiate your practice from the many alternatives that pet owners have in your market. Your veterinary brand has value, let us help you increase its recognition in the community. We will help you determine where your customers are, what they are saying, and how you can contribute. Here’s how:
- Custom website created with your involvement–as much or as little as you want
- Custom design and layout–no skins or templates. You will not look like the veterinary hospital down the street!
- Custom on-site photography taken at your clinic
- Custom graphics; use of your logo
- Content and copywriting for all pages
- Unlimited number of website pages
- Responsive design: accessibility on all platforms
- Android devices
- iPad, iPhone devices
- Other mobile devices (i.e., Samsung, Motorola, Windows)
- All forms can be interactive/email forms, especially contact us and request prescription/appointment forms
- Sites will be visually attractive on all devices
- Will include utilization of mobile device options and user expectations
- Unique content and copywriting by Cheshire, edited by you
- Geographical analysis and local concentration
- Use of testimonials throughout website
- Social media integration
- SEO (search engine optimization) built in
- Integration with Pet Portals, Vet Source, online pharmacy providers and other resources
- Integration of Demand Force and other online appointment form and ratings on your website
- Link to Google+, Facebook, Yelp for easy links to review sites
- For more advanced users, we offer powerful database and FTP features
Veterinary Websites That Increase Customer Referrals
Conversations about your veterinary practice are happening online, every day, whether you are participating or not. Engagement is key–keep your customers talking about, and referring, your practice through our custom-built websites. More and more veterinarians are interacting with their own websites, writing a blog and changing their content frequently so there’s always fresh and relevant practice and industry news—from their trusted veterinarian—to read. Our marketing ideas and Facebook strategies keep existing clients talking about YOUR practice! Don’t leave your online marketing to chance or to templates or skins.